International Shipping

Aussie Reborn Supplies exclusively sends your orders via Australia Post. 90% of our product leaves via International Parcel post with the other 10% via Large Letter Post. The large letter services are not trackable. You can request to upgrade your order ( for a fee ) to get tracking if you wish to do so.

Express Post is another optional extra, contact us if you wish to get a quote for any of these products. Australia Post states International Post can take between 6-12 business days on average but in our experience items on occasion can take up to 30 days. If you have purchased an item from us and it has not arrived as yet, please get in contact with us and we will do my best to rectify the issue with you.


Aussie Reborn Supplies

12 Jimbour Court, Brassall. IPSWICH. QLD 4305 Australia



We value your feedback, Comments & suggestions. Please contact us if you have any question about Aussie Reborn Supplies